A dream, Adventure, Cat



Cats believed to be the guardian of the Underworld and fear by all evil. Cats are able to go in and out from Underworld, freely. If I would to have a cat as pet and I would like my cat to take me to a adventure at the Underworld.

There is a lot of myths and stories about afterlife and Underworld. Underworld is a place, a jail for all the greatest evil on earth. Those souls who is dammed will send to deepest of Underworld to receive eternal punishment and suffer. Those souls who is blessed will arrive at Elysium, the place of happiness and eternal peace.

I can not imagine what adventure awaiting for me at Underworld. Will I end up trying to escape from Cerberus, the hell gate watch dog, which I think my cat could not help much as dogs are cats natural enemies... or would I end up exploring the Elysium for angel and good souls? maybe a bit boring....

If I would have a cat as pet, maybe I would name it Morpheus :D, If I would have a cat I would .....

Comments

Tey said…
This is a very good blog!! Very creative way of writing. Keep up the good work!
Tey said…
Very interesting blog. The way you write is so creative! Keep up the good work!