Skip to main content

Movie - Madagascar 3:Europe's Most Wanted



Alex, Marty,Melman, Gloria is setting up to their next adventure and this time the party landed on Europe. They meet new friends at the circus and enemy, the Paris animal control, and has been travel across France, Rome, London and and return back to the big apple, New York City, Central Park Zoo.

Again, the movie bring us a lot of laughter and joy. Marty will always so some silly thing, Alex will always save the day will some silly move, and Gloria and Melman will always silly and in love. I love this movie because beside the fun and joy the movie bring, the movie will always carry a positive message of true friendship and family value. I think I like this sequel the most and really touch by the scene when the they return to Central Park Zoo, a place where they called home and realizing they don't fell they are at "home". They suddenly felt that they don't belong to the zoo, they really belong to the their new family at the circus. The circus is the place where they felt belonging too and a place call "Home"

For those who has follow the first 2 Madagascar movie, you must not miss the one as this is the best. The movie might not win an Oscar but you will be entertained and be touched.


For more detail pertaining to the movie, do drop by at http://www.madagascarmovie.com/ and I've capture some screen from the website, displaying the new characters.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabuti, A Burmese Traditional Food

I came across this stall at the restaurant opposite Pudu Plaza. A typical Chinese restourant selling typical Malaysian food, watan mee, porridge, pan mee, and etc. Then something caught me, some Burmese selling something call Sabuti. From far it look like porridge. When I get a closer look at it, it is soup, like the Indian ox tail or chicken soup. My curiosity tell me to try it. I sit down and order 1 portion. They serve with salt and MSG. An extra RM 1 you will get the fried beef with chili and onion, I warm you...is super hot..at least for my standard. After my first sip and I know why they serve the salt and MSG. The soup is plain, pretty plain in taste. One might enjoy it but not me. I prefer my soup to be a bit "spice". I added the salt and MSG and the soup taste better. Please note this is not a healthy way of eating soup. Don't try it too often :D The ingredient inside the soup, beef and corn. Simple but filling and I can understand why the soup is plain in tast

Movie - 激戰 Unbeatable

Director: Dante Lam Cast: Nick Cheung, Eddie Peng, Andy On Synopsis: Fai (Nick Cheung), once a world champion in boxing, escapes to Macau from the loan sharks and unexpectedly encounters Qi (Eddie Peng), a young chap who is determined to win a boxing match. Fai becomes Qi’s mentor and rediscovers his passion to fight not only in the ring but for his life and the ones he cares. credit from www.gsc.com.my Like MMA fighting, could be one of the best, thumb up Nick Cheung, I believe I do not need to elaborate more Crystal Lee (an up-rising very young Malaysian artist), supporting local artist I personally felt that the movie did a great job promoting Macau by displaying the best of Macau and Macau's slums that I believe most tourist would not notice.    Not like  No major dislike but wish that Nick Cheung MMA fight could be more and lon