Motorola Atrix launch @ Kuala Lumpur

I was a Motorola fans, actually I am still a Motorola fans. Motorola or the local dealer disappointed me as they did not launch their previous hot selling mobile phone @ Malaysia. 2 years ago, I was waiting for Motorola Milestone to be available locally however it never happen and I decided to get meself an iPhone. I still enjoy Motorola designed phone and I will always be :D.

It does seem that Motorola strategic towards Asia Pacific had change recently and Motorola starting to get aggressive . I can not imagine 2 years ago Motorola decide to pull off from Malaysia market and it was hard to get a Motorola phone during thats 2 years.

This is the video coverage from Lowyat.net during the launch and hope you guys will enjoy it


credit: Lowyat.net

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you wanna request for two goodie bags AND make pretty dumb statements bout a product, go ahead. You make a fine object of ridicule. But for fuck's sake, get your grammar and spelling right.
lmcckl said…
I appreciate one who comment or criticize my work. However for one who put some nasty comment and non constructive criticism and yet never put a name, that is the act of a unmutual and coward